*very cool guide to des moines from design*sponge


Design*Sponge has put together a rather impressive guide to Des Moines, a city I love and call home. It forced me to put together a list of items around town that I need to either revisit or visit for the first time.

Some of my personal favorites on this comprehensive list:
Smash
Beaverdale Books
Gateway Market
Great Harvest Bread
Flying Mango
Fong’s Pizza
El Bait Shop
Tasty Tacos
Java Joe’s
The Royal Mile
The Royal Mile
Hessen Haus
Star Bar
PappaJohn Sculpture Garden
Science Center of Iowa
Des Moines Art Center
Des Moines Public Library
Hoyt Sherman Place
People’s Court Avenue
Vaudeville Mews
Des Moines Art Festival
Des Moines Farmers Market
80/35 Music Festival

1 comments:

Rondell said...

I ain't ever been there but I here Des Moines is like the Paris of Idaho, is that true?

Post a Comment